Disaster Recovery Planning
Stay calm and protect your business data
Disasters large and small can affect any business, be it a devastating earthquake or water spilt on a hard drive or anything in between. Without a plan or any measures in place to protect your data, how can you can guarantee it will be safe and accessible if catastrophe strikes? One of the best ways that business owners can protect their valuable assets is by signing up for a disaster recovery plan.
According to a survey of SMBs who experienced data loss, the average cost of recovery fees were $9,000
Pacific Computer Consultants Incorporated’s Disaster Recovery Plan can protect your precious data with:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning - customized for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery - to "bullet proof" your mission-critical data files
- Quick recovery for files and email - get back to business quickly
- Virtualization of failed servers - reduces downtime from days to hours
- Offsite storage - ensures data security and compliance
- Built-in archiving - more cost-effective and reliable than tape
- 24/7 monitoring and management - ensures data integrity
Pacific Computer Consultants Incorporated combines planning, prevention, and protection to ensure that your business flourishes no matter what comes your way. With the correct plans in place you'll enjoy perfect peace of mind of knowing that disasters big or small won't have a negative impact on your business.
Secure your data. Ease your anxiety.