Secure data = peace of mind
If you’re still using a tape or USB hard drive backup system, it’s only a matter of time before this system fails. It's a worrying thought that all drives, whether tape or disk, will eventually fail 100% of the time. Even worse, tapes and USBs are easily lost, misplaced or stolen. What would you do if you lost your data? Could your business survive?
The Government reports that over 75% of businesses that have a major data loss go out of business within 18 months.
Pacific Computer Consultants Incorporated’s Data Backup solution protects your data with state-of-the-art continuous disk-based backup technology. This is the safest backup method available on the market today. Even better, you’ll no longer have to waste time backing up data or searching for a misplaced USB or tape. Our technology continually performs backups for you, so you never have to do a thing or even think about your data. Instead you can focus on running your business.
Continuous backup combined with standby server technology gives you peace of mind because even if your main server were to crash, your data would still be protected - it’s stored safe and sound off-site with Pacific Computer Consultants Incorporated.
Our Data Backup services include these enterprise-class data protection features:
- Continuous data protection - upload snapshots of file changes as soon as they are made, so you can recover any changes made throughout the workday
- Global redundancy - prevent disaster by spreading out your backup to eliminate the single point of failure
- Complete integration - backup solutions that integrate with your current operating systems and software
- Seeding & bandwidth throttling option - back up at full speed without slowdown to your Internet connection
- Reporting, easy access and stability - offsite backup with extensive reporting for real insight into security and what’s being backed up
Our offsite backups are all-inclusive, which means you get complete data backup for a single, simple monthly fee. This ensures you’ll never have to worry about surprises to your business or your budget.